Train For Ironman TRIATHLON the right way...
16 Weeks training program and coaching support
The Ironman Academy
Would you like coaching, training advice, support and a triathlon program for your next Ironman Triathlon event?
Then This One's For YOU!
- How to fuel your body for the demands of Ironman training and racing with sports dietitian Christie Johnson.
- Tips on how to prevent injury and keep your body finely tuned with physio sports physiotherapist Rick Bain.
- The mental approach to training and racing with sports psychotherapist Grant Giles.
- How to set up your bike for race day with bike fit specialist Michael Baker.
- Advice on what shoes you should be training and racing in with podiatrist Emily Donker.
- How to maintain your bike to keep it racing fast and costing you less money with Keith Maricich.
- Athlete's stories with Rowan, Amanda, Kate and Andrew from Why We Tri.
PLUS fortnightly live webinars!!
- Program design and how to balance your intensity, recovery and specificity.
- Help with equipment selection. What specific equipment you need for race day.
- How to incorporate testing sessions in training.
- Advice on incorporating lead up races, camps and big training days into your campaign.
- How to manage your expectations and stay focused throughout the lead-up.
- What Mark has learnt through his own campaigns and failings.
- How to prepare for race week and how to taper correctly.
- How you should define success.
Ironman is a massive undertaking and will take it's toll on you mentally as well as physically. This is not something you should prepare for lightly and you need a team of people in your corner to get you prepared for race day.
The Ironman Triathlon Academy is a MUST for getting the coaching you need for your upcoming Ironman event.